Us Car Shipping
What This Article Covers:
- About US Car Shipping
- Compare US Car Shipping
US Car Shipping
VIP Auto Shipping is a full service US Car Shipping company that offers our customers a custom quote in minutes to transport your car. The advantage to transporting your vehicle with a reliable auto mover is that we partner with hundreds of dependable car transport drivers and operators that allow us to arrange and schedule the right truck and transport method for your vehicle. As a nationwide US Car Shipping company we proudly offer door to door auto shipping service in the continental US.
VIP Auto Shipping offers safe and reliable auto transportation and a Free Instant Car Shipping Quote. Vehicle shipping by a truck and car carrier trailer has become the most common and most certainly the most convenient vehicle transport type of service in the US. VIP Auto Shipping uses only reputable, fully insured and licensed vehicle transporters, offering safe door to door shipping with full insurance coverage for vehicles.
Compare US Car Shipping Methods:
Open Car Shipping Trailer:
- The most common and least expensive shipping method.
- It is an open top and open side trailer that can vary in size from a 1 car flatbed truck car hauler to an 11 car twin-level car hauler.
- Trailers that haul between 8 – 10 cars are very common as well.
Overall Advantages: Less expensive, more readily available.
Overall Disadvantages: Vehicle is exposed to the elements.
Enclosed Car Shipping Trailer:
- Trailers with side walls and roof.
- Used more for vehicles that are classics, hot rods, exotic or luxury vehicles, or have expensive or custom paint jobs. However, these factors are not necessary for using an enclosed trailer / truck.
Overall Advantages: Protected from weather.
Overall Disadvantages: Higher cost, width and height restrictions for vehicles, not always readily available for US Car Shipping.